The Oakley School is located 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City international airport, 20 minutes from world-class winter resorts in Park City, 30 minutes from hiking and fishing in the Uinta National Forest, 4 hours from the spectacular and dramatic National Parks of Southern Utah and 4 hours from the historical marvel that is Yellowstone National Park.
Salt Lake City and Park City’s busy cultural centers offer Oakley students exposure to the arts, professional athletics, theater and ballet and film festivals. Our location offers more than an idyllic backdrop for learning and growth. It provides a rich venue for cultural education and recreation.
Directions to Oakley School from Salt Lake City:
• Take I-80 East (Toward Cheyenne)
• Exit at the Wanship/Kamas Exit 155
• Turn right onto S.R. 32 (South)
• Follow S.R. 32 about 11 miles (South) into Oakley
• Turn left (East) on Weber Canyon Road
• The Oakley School is less than 1 mile on the right hand side of road.
Click here for a listing of lodging options in the Oakley area >>